Al Jones Marketing would like to invite Akron, Ohio’s black entrepreneurs and the entire community to be apart of The Black Entrepreneurs Zoom Meeting on Thursday, July 2nd. This meeting is sponsored by the Greater Akron Chamber (GAC).
This meeting is a call to action for business owners city-wide. You are invited to come out and share any challenges you may be facing in your business, any concerns you may have or needs not being met at the present time.
There will be 10 community leaders moderating the zoom meeting.
- Butchie Da Barber (Distinguished Gents)
- Brittney Miller (Ear Kandy Radio)
- Teresa Rogers (New Beginnings)
- Eleanor Key (The Difference Hair Salon)
- Nicholas Oliver (New Directions)
- Monique Clark (Kurvology)
- Keith Burnette (The Professionals Group)
- Leighsa Gibson (LMG Finance)
- Joi Wilson (JLW Tax & Financial Services)
- Tim Anderson (Fallen Fathers)
If you are interested in joining this meeting, you must register to the event prior to the start time, July 2, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
>>>> Click here to register <<<<
This is going to be an awesome event, I really hope the city and community show up and show out.