Akron, OH – Sheetz will be providing FREE MEALS for children (who are in need) starting Thursday, April 2nd, during the coronavious pandemic.
Each meal will include a turkey sandwich, drink and chips. If you are in need, all you have to do is visit one of the Sheetz locations and ask one of the cashiers at the register. Families will be given one bag per child (while supplies last).
“The spread of covid-19 and subsequent school closures has left many children across the communities we serve without a reliable food source. It is our hope Sheetz’s Kidz Meal Bagz program will make a small difference and provide nourishment to those in need during these uncertain times.”~ Travis Sheetz (COO & President of Sheetz)
Below are a list of locations who are offering the free meals.
- 2411 N Ridge Rd E, Ashtabula, OH
- 20 W Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH
- 1651 E Turkeyfoot Lake Rd, Akron, OH
- 1280 W Maple St, Hartville, OH
- 600 North Mantua St, Kent, OH
- 6941 State Route 44, Ravenna, OH
- 950 E Steels Corners Rd, Stow, OH
- 9745 State Route 14, Streetsboro, OH
- 2939 Whipple Ave NW, Canton, OH
- 2771 Center Road, Brunswick, OH
- 435 Water Street, Chardon, OH
- 7766 Lake Shore Blvd, Mentor, OH
- 32390 Lorain Rd, North Ridgeville, OH
- 6767 Ridge Road, Parma, OH
- 2800 N Ridge Rd, Perry, OH
- 5295 Detroit Rd, Sheffield Village, OH
- 21034 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH
- 2495 E Aurora Rd, Twinsburg, OH