Warren, OH – Eight men have been arrested in a human trafficking sting in Trumbull County, Ohio. The arrests came after a one-day sweep, focusing on people who buy sex over the internet.
The suspects arrested in the sting were
- Walter Allen, 28 (Youngstown, OH)
- Dustin Estep, 28 (Struthers, OH)
- Darryl Juillerat, 33 (Kinsman, OH)
- Paul Arthur, 41 (Kinsman, OH)
- Shane Shilling, 43 (Warren, OH)
- Thomas Vescera, 59 (Hermitage, PA)
- Robert Banks, 59 (Jefferson, OH)
- William Messer, 62 (Wayland, OH)
“These guys didn’t know if they were dealing with a willing participant or someone under the control of a pimp’s drugs and influence – and they certainly didn’t know they were about to meet our task force officers”
“My advice – don’t buy sex in Ohio.”~Dave Yost (Ohio Attorney General)
Trumbull County is NOT tolerating Human Trafficking on any levels!