The next big investment could save you thousands of dollars. A slew of new technologies is leading us to a new development, a transformation called TaaS.
- It could put up to an extra $5,600 back in your pocket each year.
- And will create more new millionaire investors than anything else on the planet.
Whitney Tilson is one of the most famous and successful investors in America… He first made his mark on Wall Street, starting a hedge fund with just $1 million, ultimately growing it into a series of funds worth 200 times that amount.
He bought some of the best investments in the world, in the very early stages, for his clients. Such as:
- Netflix when it was $7.78 a share (today it’s worth 4,800% more)
- Apple at $1.42 (it’s up 18,000% since then)
- Amazon at $48 (it’s up 4,000% since then)
And today, Tilson and his team say they’ve found what will be the next big tech trend. It’s called TaaS—and if you haven’t yet heard of this technological breakthrough, you soon will.
Over the next few years, Tilson says TaaS will change the way you eat, shop, work, and travel. It will change the value of our homes and where we live. It will radically alter prices for airline and train tickets, gas, and even household goods.
In a decade or less, it will be hard to imagine how we survived before this transformation took place—just as today it’s hard to imagine how we functioned before smartphones. And it’s all going to happen much, much faster than almost anyone thinks. TaaS stands for “Transportation-as-a-Service.”
And while it might not sound like a very high-tech name, it’s possible only because of the convergence of dozens of new incredible technologies. It’s also 100% guaranteed to completely transform our daily lives.
Just for starters…
- It will dramatically change the value of homes and real estate all over the country.
- It will put an extra roughly $5,600 back into the hands of 93% of U.S. families every year.
- It will dramatically change the value of your car. For most people, this is a big deal because cars are most people’s 2nd biggest purchase (after housing).
- TaaS will result in the collapse of oil prices.
- And it will radically change the tax structure of almost every city and small town in America. That’s because estimates show that Chicago, for example, will lose at least $250 million in revenue because of TaaS. Los Angeles will lose more than $140 million. New York will lose a half billion dollars… every single year!
- TaaS will also radically change the insurance industry and the healthcare industry, saving millions of lives. In fact, at the end of the day, TaaS might be the biggest medical innovation in decades, even though it has nothing to do with pills or new equipment.
One of the two critical technologies hitting a tipping point right is the electric vehicle (EV).
Now, maybe you think EVs are not a “new” technology in the typical sense. And in a way, you’re right.
But what’s radically changed is how the key component to making EVs work (battery technology), has improved at an incredible rate in recent years.
This is big, big trend you want to learn how to get in on, right now.
Mark my words: In five years, electric vehicles will account for more than half and perhaps much more of all new cars sold in the United States.
Electric vehicles (EVs) are simply a superior technology with rapidly declining prices—and today they are even being subsidized with government incentives. Plus, they are environmentally friendly to boot… and quiet too.
TaaS will essentially mean a fleet of electric, autonomous cars that can go 500+ miles without charging… which can go 100,000+ miles a year, with little maintenance. It’s basically how Uber and Lyft operate today—but with electric, driverless vehicles. You’ll be able to hail different types of vehicles for whatever you need… a small car for a quick trip… a luxury vehicle for a long ride… a truck if necessary.
There will soon be fleets of electric, driverless vehicles on our streets, ready to be hailed from your phone at a moment’s notice.
Estimates are that TaaS will reduce the total costs of transportation by 10-times, compared to owning your own vehicle.
TaaS could soon drive down our costs of transportation to just 10 cents or even less per mile!
Today, it costs about 80 cents per mile in our gas-powered cars, according to AAA.
Amazon has ordered 100,000 electric vans from Michigan-based startup Rivian, which will eventually drive themselves.
Waymo ordered 62,000 self-driving Pacifica minivans to be on the road starting in 2020.
Qualcomm is working with Lincoln on the self-driving MKZ, which debuted at the recent Consumer Electronics Show I attended in Vegas.
Intel has partnered with BMW, Nissan, Volkswagen, and Ferrari North America on autonomous vehicles.
Nvidia has partnered with Toyota, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, and many more.
Baidu (the Google of China) has partnered with Ford, BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, and dozens more.
Apple invested $1 billion in the ride-hailing service Didi Chuxing. GM invested $500 million in Lyft. Google has invested billions in Waymo—their purchase of 62,000 self-driving Chrysler minivans alone cost about $2.8 billion.
Why? Because as the firm Ark Invest recently reported: This is a $10 TRILLION MARKET OPPORTUNITY.
Great time to invest in your future. Hope this helps.
He’s put everything you need to know in a simple presentation, where you’ll even learn the name and stock symbol of Tilson’s favorite TaaS investment in the world today. No subscription, e-mail address, or credit card required.
***Past performance is not a predictor of future results. All investing involves risk of loss and individual investments may vary. The examples provided may not be representative of typical results. Your capital is at risk when you invest — you can lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.