Matt Fiddes (Michael Jackson’s former body guard of many years) is FINALLY speaking out about MJ’s love for women and NOT CHILDREN!
Fiddes is a British martial arts expert (who owns his own martial arts studio… with a networth of over $45 million), and he told the Metro.co.uk that the whole pedophile thing is complete nonsense! He told them how Michael Jackson had many girlfriends and even had a legitimate marriage to Lisa Marie (Presley), and that was the way he lived his life.
“We were the people sneaking the girls into his room.”
Fiddes also told the magazine that
- “MJ was rarely ever at his Neverland ranch and only had built it as part of a Make A Wish foundation pledge, it was NEVER Michael’s home. “
- “They say there were boys around, that was not the case at all. He made Neverland how it was so he could have it for the Make A Wish foundation; something he could give back on.”
- “We had a running joke he was never there. He had to be in Los Angeles to conduct business, it’s about four hours’ drive from the mountains and he hated the drive, so he was very rarely there,”
- “He was there to make public appearances. He was much more comfortable at the Beverly Wiltshire in a suite.
- “If he was doing what he was doing to young kids he would never get any work done.”