PEDOPHILES Change Their Name To Try To Gain Acceptance in the LGBTQ+ Community
Pedophiles have changed their name are now being called MAPS (Minor Attracted Persons) and they are seeking to be included in the LGBTQ+ Community. They are trying to gain the support of the community and the people by showing people that they are just misunderstood… and as long as they do not act on their attraction, or even if they do (with the child’s permission) they should not be criminalized.
According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons.”
It seems like there are various groups who are trying to start movements to get the MAPS recognized as a real “organization” or real groups of people. They want the community to accept the MAPS because they feel like if they are accepted (especially the NOMAPs) because they have not acted on their desires for the minors. These groups feel that if we accept them, then they will be less likely to ever break the law. They like to be seen as law-abiding citizens and don’t want to risk anything to jeopardize losing that status.
A pedophile (MAP) is characterized for feelings of sexual attraction to prepubescent children (I’ll just say children from here on out). This attraction usually is accompanied by fantasies of having sex with children (it could be masturbating, experimenting with peers…) but pedophilia does not indicate that a pedophile must act on his attraction with an actual child during the course of his or her life. What pedophilia certainly is not, is the actual act of having sex with a child (sexual abuse or child molestation).
How do you feel about MAPs? Do you think we as a community should accept them since all they are really doing is “looking” and not “touching” the minors. I’m sorry, but in my opinion, I think this is really sick. Here are just a few statistics on child sexual abuse.
- The almost 90,000 cases of child sexual abuse reported each year fall far short of the actual number. Abuse frequently goes unreported because child victims are afraid to tell anyone what happened and the legal procedure for validating an episode is difficult.
- An estimated 25% of girls and 16% of boys experience sexual abuse before they are 18 years old. Statistics for boys may be falsely low because of reporting techniques.
- Of all victims of sexual assault reported to law enforcement agencies
- 67% were under age 18
- 34% were under age 12
- 14% were under age 6
- Despite what children are taught about “stranger danger,” most child victims are abused by someone they know and trust. When the abuser is not a family member, the victim is more often a boy than a girl. The results of a three-state study of reported rape survivors under age 12 revealed the following about offenders:
- 96% were known to their victims
- 50% were acquaintances or friends
- 20% were fathers
- 16% were relatives
- 4% were strangers
One thought on “PEDOPHILES Change Their Name To Try To Gain Acceptance in the LGBTQ+ Community”
Absolutely not ‘ under no moral compass are we to condone such illicit thought or behavior towards anyone for that manner. Pedophiles are criminals…..every knee shall bow though’ at the end of the day. Parents’ hide your children….these people are taking over the world…very scary times.