As we all know… Pineapples can really help to eliminate body odor and give a sweet taste for the ladies down there (and the fellas too), but did you know there are a host of other benefits pineapples can provide for our bodies (men and women).
- Fights inflammation (bromelain is the enzyme that helps the body get rid of toxins), regular consumption of pineapples can help treat mild forms or arthritis and sports injuries by reducing inflammation.
- Helps with weight loss – takes more time to digest due to the fiber and makes you feel fuller longer. Drinking pineapple water in the morning can cut down your cravings tremendously.
- Regulates the thyroid
- Helps the digestive system – helps you to digest proteins more effectively.
- Strengthens gums & helps whiten and preserve teeth – Bromelain in pineapples acts as a natural stain remover and breaks up plaque more effectively.
- Improves vision – contains beta-carotene and Vitamin A which are both good for eyesight.
- Fights cancer – Research published in the journal Planta Medica found that Bromelain was superior to the chemotherapy drug 5-fluoraucil in treating cancer in animals.
Not only are pineapples a good, sweet snack… they can also dramatically improve your health. “A pineapple a day…….”