WOW, WOW, WOW!!! WE ALL NEED TO GIVE ACEA’S KIDD’S A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, STANDING OVATION, CONGRATULATIONS & BE SURE TO SHARE THIS!!!
ACEA’S KIDD’S put together her 1st Annual Hair Show on November 25, 2018. When I say she put it together… I mean, she really put it together! I cannot stress this enough to you guys. This 18 year old, entrepreneur & up and coming stylist put together a whole hair show!!! & what really makes this hair show special is she was doing it to honor her father Acea’s legacy, and she did just that!
Let me tell you a little bit about this show.
- There was a red carpet as you entered the building down the middle of the aisle.
- She had vendors lined up on both sides of the venue. All the vendors were young entrepreneurs as well.
- She choreographed 3 different dance routines (Acea’s Kidd’s little, middle and big dance group).
- She had the music prepared for all the acts.
- She had the entire line-up planned out
- They served food for their guests (chicken, lasagna and green beans as well as drinks)
- She had 3 speakers (Nina Brown – slay school for young hair stylists, & 2 teenage mothers telling their story)
- She had a host (Me – Brittney Miller of Ear Kandy Radio)
- She gave away a 1st place trophy
- & they had an amazing raffle!
I can’t describe everything in words, I believe this video by Wayne’s Views will help me shed a better light on it. But I am so proud of Acea’s Kidd’s, her mother Tanisha Allen and everybody else who helped her put it together. I can’t wait to see Next Years!