If you just had a baby, you may be experiencing some type of postpartum depression… Or you may even be finding it difficult to find time to have sex with you mate because there are so many new responsibilities you have now. If this is the case for you, please read this article and incorporate some of these ways to get the fire back going.
If you’re like most new parents, having a baby has no doubt added some interesting obstacles to hooking up. For one thing, it takes some time to ease into sex after pregnancy, but the more difficult obstacle is finding the time in your busy new-parent schedule. Plus privacy is at an absolute premium (and any time alone is often spent sleeping), so be prepared to jump at opportunities for sex after baby when (and where) they present themselves. Here, some creative ideas to help new parents get their groove on. Your post-pregnancy sex life should be better than ever!
- Who needs a bed? Chances are when you’re in bed these days you’re asleep (or you want to be). Any venue will do (and is sure to spice up post-pregnancy sex). Consider the couch, minivan, laundry room, or backyard fair territory when it comes to making love.
- You don’t need to go all the way! If you don’t have time for a full-blown lovemaking session, a well-placed caress or kiss can turn up the flame pretty quickly. (Who knows — you might just find the time after all.)
- An easy way to squeeze in sex after baby — make nap time nooky-time. When baby goes down for a weekend nap, get busy. Your chores can wait.
- Not feeling like your sexy self? Let your husband know you think he’s hot (it might prompt him to return the compliments!). Listen, he may not be feeling too sexy these days either, so tell him what you love about him, both emotionally and physically.
- Get out of your mommy rut with a new, easy beauty routine that will have you feeling good after pregnancy in no time. Take small steps towards getting your sexy back after the baby, and your after-baby sex life will follow suit.
- Talk it up. You may both be utterly exhausted and not in the mood, but you can ramp up your sex drive after pregnancy by simply communicating about what you’d like — if only you had the energy — and you might find an ounce or two to put to good use. Remember, the best way to get what you want is to ask for it
For more information on spicing it up, please check out http://www.whattoexpect.com.