Managing your time to work for you seems impossible most days. Between work, children, personal time, and running your own business can be very time-consuming. I’m going to share some tips to keep you focused, and organized throughout the week. Grab a pen, a notebook, and take some notes.
- Utilize an app such as Jorte Calendar & Organizer to keep all of your appointments or tasks in one place.
- Pick at least one day or evening where there are no devices allowed and spend time with your family, or plan date night.
- Learn to say NO. It’s ok to not be available to everyone all the time.
- Prioritize what’s most important to you and keep it at the top of your list. Such as daily yoga, meditation, or reading.
- Figure out what you waste time doing and find a better way to handle those tasks. For me, it’s social media. I only go to social media to post and then I log out. Otherwise, I’ll scroll for hours.
- Ask your friends and loved ones for help. It’s ok to ask for help. No one person was put on this earth to do it all. Utilize your support system.
- On top of your appointments, and tasks app keep a daily written to do list. The thrill of marking something off that list will keep you motivated, and feeling accomplished.
- Always plan your week on a Sunday. You will have a better outlook for the upcoming week, and feel prepared.
- Reply, delete, or flag for later as soon as you receive emails. Never wait until the end of the day to handle all email stay on top of it all day.
- Once you create your perfect system stick to it. Make it a daily habit and watch how organized you will be.