It really surprises me to hear that some woman have NEVER had an orgasm!!! I mean, I feel so bad for the ladies out there who have never experienced this extremely pleasurable phenomenon… So here are a few tips on how to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm.
- Ladies, you must learn your own body. Masturbate so you will know exactly what feels good and what does not feel good to your body.
- Practice Kegel exercises (when you stop yourself from peeing in midstream). Practice these a few times a day…orgasms will be bigger and it will also tighten the vaginal walls.
- Communicate with your partner and tell them what feels good and/or bad. Tell them when you are about to climax.
- Be Risky – studies show that spontaneous sex stimulate dopamine in the brain, which gets the juices flowing.
- Delay the pleasure it at all possible. Let it build up then slow down & build up again.
- Explore erotica (porn/books), the more aroused you are… the better chance of an orgasm.
- Foreplay – do not just rush into sex. Seduce your partner and make them want the penetration so bad. Make them beg for it… even start with sexy text messages or phone calls before you even start.
- Try these foods, which are some known aphrodisiacs – Chocolate, chile peppers, asparagus, avocados and oysters.
- If you are still having a hard time climaxing, you may need to consult with your doctor. Also, check any of your prescription medications,,, anti-depressants are known to stop or decrease your sex drive.