If you’re like me, it seems like there’s never “enough” money… TOO MUCH MONEY AIN’T ENOUGH MONEY!!! I am always looking for ways to make more money and to get some of my time back. I like to work smarter, not harder! I love the security of having a traditional 9-5 job (guaranteed pay every week/two weeks and most of the time, you get benefits as well), but what about actually having a life and being able to live, spend time with your kids/family, go on vacation, attend all the functions at your kids school, and all the other things you wish you had time to do? Well I have made a short list of some of the things you can do from home, to generate another stream of income.
- Look into some already established companies who hire reps/agents and make a commission of the products/services which they already offer. I like to think of these companies like having a “business in a box” or likie having a franchise. Most of the time, the start up is affordable, it comes with a website already in place and they also generate all marketing materials for you. This takes a lot of time and worrying out of your business because creating a website and designing marketing material can get expensive. Think about what you like to do & find a business along those line. (AVON, It Works, MCA, Herbal Life… & many more). OR you could become a credit agent & help people restore their credit (contact me for more information 330-400-6661).
- Sell Your Services:Everyone has some sort skill or knowledge that they can put to work for them. So take a few minutes and jot down your skills, passions, in depth knowledge, and prior jobs, and brainstorm how you can sell these services to make money. Here are some ideas to get you started.
~ Blogging, Child Care, Dog Walker, Freelance Writer, Photographer, Jewelry designer…
- Digital Earning: There are many legitimate websites where you can offer your opinion, watch videos, and complete short tasks in exchange for money, rewards, and sweepstake entries.
Swagbucks is an online platform where you can earn points called SB, which can be redeemed for gift cards and coupons. You can easily earn SB by watching videos, playing games, answering questions, shopping online, and even surfing the web using their search bar. Refer your friends and you’ll earn even more SB. Your SB points can be traded in for gift cards from Amazon, Target, Starbucks, PayPal and Walmart.
- Open to residents of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Ireland.
CashCrate is an online platform where you can start earning money by completing offers, taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online using their site. I’ve played around on the site a little bit and you’ll want to make sure that you read all of the fine print on each and every offer. Many offers require an email address, which means you’ll receive offers from them and other marketers. Tasks pay out anywhere from a few cents to $30.00 or more, and you’ll receive a $1 for signing up for an account. Payments are made via check or PayPal.
- Users from the US and other English speaking countries will have the most offers available to them, but International users are welcome too.
FusionCash is an online platform that allows you to make money from taking surveys, watching videos, shopping, completing short tasks, and much more. Sign up and immediately earn $5.00 just for joining. Most offers pay between .25 to $30 per offer, and payments are made via PayPal, check, or direct deposit once your account reaches a $25 threshold. Some offers do require a credit card number, so if you don’t feel comfortable giving out that information, just stick to the offers which display the No CC icon. Fusion Cash is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Open to US and Canadian residents.
InboxDollars you can earn cash for surveys, reading emails, playing games, redeeming coupons, searching the web, and shopping online. Membership is free and you’ll receive $5 for signing up. Payments are made via check.
- Sell Used Stuff:While you can sell your used stuff on Craigslist, to a consignment shop, or in a garage sale, often times these methods can be inconvenient. So if you have outgrown children’s clothing, old books, CDs, DVDs, video games, or women’s clothing try selling them online. There are many online outlets that will pay decent prices and make the sale a snap.
- Cash 4 Books is an online portal where you can sell new and used books. Grab your books and heda to the website, here you’ll be able to enter each book’s ISBN, which is a A 10 or 13 digit number that can be found on the back cover or inside the front cover of almost all books. Once you have entered each code, you’ll receive a quote for each book. Next send your books in with a pre-paid shipping label. Once they receive your books you’ll be paid either via check or PayPal.
- thredUP is a way you can sell your old clothing, shoes, and handbags. Simply sign up for or a Clean Out Pack online. Once you receive your Clean Up Pack fill it full of clothing and send it to thredUp with the pre-paid label and packing slip. Upon receiving your package, thredUp will appraise your clothing and issue a credit which can withdrawn via PayPal or store credit. Any unsold clothing will be donated with a donation receipt will be issued.
- Listia is a platform where you can trade in your old unwanted stuff for credits and buy new stuff for free. Earn 1,000 free credits for signing up. Listia has been featured on Mashable, ABC, and the Washington Post.
- Decluttr is an online platform where you can sell CDs, DVDs, and video games. Just enter the items barcode on the site to get a quote. Decide which items you’d like to sell (must be between 10 – 500) and send them in using a pre-paid shipping label. Once items are received, Music Magpie will send you a check.
- Poshmark is a way that individuals can sell women’s fashion clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories. Download the application on your iPhone, create an account and then start taking photos of the items you wish to sell. Once the item sells print out a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label and send off your item. When the buyer receives the item, Poshmark will deposit 80% of the sale price into your account. Payments are made either via direct deposit or check.
Knowing that you need more is the first step! Research to see what would be best for you and do it. Consistency is key!!! Stop looking for a get rich quick scheme and really stay down, and stay focused… and start generating another stream of income! That’s what it is all about… HAVING MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME!